Aiden's First Year

I don't have the words to explain how I feel about Aiden's first year. I am so blessed to be his mom everyday. He brings me the greatest joy I have ever known. He is a happy boy, through and through, and his face lights me up when he smiles!

In his first year we struggled with putting weight on him, fighting off ear infections, and getting through many sleepless nights. But we also watched him learn to smile, sit and crawl, discover balls and books, and develop a unique bond with all of the adults in his life.

I am so grateful to have the opportunity to spend each and every day with him! I love you so much Aiden - more than mommy can ever express.

Here is a glimpse back....


































1 Response to "Aiden's First Year"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    July 31, 2011 at 8:26 PM

    He is such a wonderful, happy boy! Love you Aiden Bear!

Post a Comment